CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I've started to read again.

I've started to read again.

I've only read 2 books this year so far. My goal right now is 50, but I'd be lucky to even get myself to read 25 books but I feel really excited to start reading again. I made a small book club with a few online friends, and its beginning to make me want to read and read some more. I've marked a lot of new books to read and requested a few from the library already!!

Right now, I'm reading Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead. I've should have read this book years ago! I could barely even remember what the last book was about, but I finally got myself to pick it up. I'm trying not to force myself into finish the book in a short amount of time. I read when I feel like reading, instead of forcing myself to read, like I did a lot last year. That way, I don't kill my love for reading anymore than I already have

Once I get back into my reading groove then I'll start blogging again!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...