CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

100 Book Goal List Updated (Starting at 86)

Thought I should make a new list of the books I've read this year starting at 86. So here are the books I've read this year. Just 12 more books to go before 2010 is over, by the looks of my pace right now, I should finish in time, I hope!


86. Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins

87. Ecstasy Unveiled -Larissa Ione
88. Firelight -Sophie Jordan

89. Pretty Little Liars - Sara Shepard
90. Flawless - Sara Shepard
91. Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare
92. Linger - Maggie Stiefvater
93. The Iron Daughter - Julie Kagawa
94. Halo - Alexandra Adornetto
95. The Shifter - Janice Hardy
96. At Grave's End - Jeaniene Frost
97. Scars - Cheryl Rainfield
98. Kiss of Midnight - Lara Adrian
99. Destined For An Early Grave - Jeaniene Frost
100. Once a Witch - Carolyn MacCullough


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...