CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Out of Town

I've been out of town taking care of my older sister since she had surgery last Friday; which hasn't given me much time to read even though I have a good 10+ books checked out. The books I read before and while I'm here I won't review cause I don't even think I could write decent reviews about them. I'm just so focused on taking care of her now, that I haven't found much time to read or review the books I've read.

I'll be officially back at my own house this Friday, so the books I read once I'm home I'll review. I can't wait to get home, honestly. Miss my own bed and my pets a ton!

I'm so close to hitting 100 books for this year, then I'll have completed one of my goals this year. Its soo exciting!!! I've already decided what the 100th book will be, but for now I won't say. :)

Til Friday!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...