CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

In My Mailbox (#9)

Hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

I've started to hate reading. Probably because I set myself a goal and am already way behind than I wanted to be. Reading feels like a chore more than a time to enjoy books. Yet, I will finish this goal. I won't stop until I've finished this goal. So reminder to future me in 2012, do NOT set a goal of books! BUT if you must, make it 50 or less!!!

On a funny note, even goodreads, tells me I'm behind!!! Okay, that is a little sad, that a site is telling me to pick up the pace every time I log in!!! I did come up with a schedule to read all the books I have checked out, and I accomplish it, I'll be way ahead of my schedule and can relax a little! No more checking out, close to 30 books!!! No more! I swear...I think. xD



Demon Glass by Rachel Hawkins
Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead


Across The Universe by Beth Revis
Perfect by Sara Shepard
Raziel by Kristina Douglas

I think the only book out of all those I'm excited to read is The Forest of Hands And Teeth. I've checked Perfect out like a billion times already and never gotten to it, though I'm ahead of the books that I'm on cause of the TV series, but I still want to catch up and see if they are changing anything in it.

* I know I haven't done a review in a long time! I will do some soon! I promise. Just let me catch up on all my challenges!!!*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...