CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Delirium by Lauren Oliver (#11)

Hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Whew! I'm so behind in book blogging. I've been reading, I swear! I finished Hate List by Jennifer Brown (which I loved!!) and Chosen by P.C. Cast & Kristen Cast (also amazing!).

I'm about half way through Delirium. Its really good I must say. Its a little different from anything I read. Love being a disease is just so strange, but when I started reading it, I was trapped for a good hour or two. ^^



"I'm trying to think straight, but my head is full of the ocean's wordless roaring. It is growing louder and louder by the second. And now, faintly, it's as though I can hear screaming as well--" (pg 34)

I'll leave it at that ;)

14 comments:

Jennifer said...

Fantastic teaser choice, I may need to look into this book. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesdays-the-beauty-of-humanity-movement.html

Kristen - Seeing Night said...

Thanks for visiting my blog ! I have Delirium on my TBR list. Love the teaser you picked such great imagery there. :)

Charity Tahmaseb said...

This is on my TBR pile as well. So looking forward to it--now even more so.

Anonymous said...

Good teaser, very descriptive.

Pamela said...

LOVED this book!! I'm glad you're enjoying it :)
You chose a great teaser, too ;)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Sally said...

Great teaser. I read this one a while ago I didn't love it but I didn't hate it either.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-12.html

Lori said...

I hope that you are enjoying your book. Check out my Teaser for Tuesday.

Emma Lai said...

Wow...definitely a teaser.

Deborah A. said...

Oh, I'm so jealous that you're reading Delirium! That was a very good teaser:)

Thanks for stopping by earlier.

Lisa-Marie Jordan said...

Oh, wow, that's a great teaser! Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a great Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

I've seen so many teasers and reviews of this book, I think you just convinced me to finally go find a copy of my own!
My TT this week is from Mr Knightley's Diary

Monique Cherie said...

That sounds really cool, i have beein pondering weather or not to read this,


Thanks for stopping by,

The Book Mystress

ham1299 said...

Fabulous teaser! I LOVED this book, and was sucked in right away, too.

Thanks for stopping by Proud Book Nerd! :-)

Lizzy said...

Great teaser! I can't wait to pick this one up, glad to know it holds the attention.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...