CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (#1)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine. This is my first Waiting on Wednesday! Basically you post about the books your waiting to be released every Wednesday.

So here are mine:



Book: Wolfsbane
Author: Andrea Cremer
Series: Nightshade #2
Release Date: July 26th 2011

From Goodreads: 
This thrilling sequel to the much-talked-about Nightshade begins just where it ended.Calla Tor wakes up in the lair of the Searchers, her sworn enemy, and she's certain her days are numbered. But then the Searchers make her an offer,one that gives her the chance to destroy her former masters and save the pack and the man she left behind. Is Ren worth the price of her freedom? And will Shay stand by her side no matter what? Now in control of her own destiny, Calla must decide which battles are worth fighting and how many trials true love can endure and still survive.


Book: Iron Crowed
Author: Richelle Mead
Series: Dark Swan #3
Release Date: March 31st 2011

From Goodreads:
Shaman-for-hire Eugenie Markham is the best at banishing entities trespassing in the mortal realm. But as the Thorn Land’s queen, she’s fast running out of ways to end the brutal war devastating her kingdom. Her only hope: the Iron Crown, a legendary object even the most powerful gentry fear…

Who Eugenie can trust is the hardest part. Fairy king Dorian has his own agenda for aiding her search. And Kiyo, her shape-shifter ex-boyfriend, has every reason to betray her along the way. To control the Crown’s ever-consuming powers, Eugenie will have to confront an unimaginable temptation--one that will put her soul and the fate of two worlds in mortal peril…

Book: The Power of Six
Author: Pittacus Lore
Series: Lorien Legacies
Release Date: August 23rd 2011

From Goodreads:
I've seen him on the news. Followed the stories about what happened in Ohio. John Smith, out there, on the run. To the world, he's a mystery. But to me . . . he's one of us.

Nine of us came here, but sometimes I wonder if time has changed us—if we all still believe in our mission. How can I know? There are six of us left. We're hiding, blending in, avoiding contact with one another . . . but our Legacies are developing, and soon we'll be equipped to fight. Is John Number Four, and is his appearance the sign I've been waiting for? And what about Number Five and Six? Could one of them be the raven-haired girl with the stormy eyes from my dreams? The girl with powers that are beyond anything I could ever imagine? The girl who may be strong enough to bring the six of us together?

They caught Number One in Malaysia.
Number Two in England.
And Number Three in Kenya.
They tried to catch Number Four in Ohio—and failed.

I am Number Seven. One of six still alive.

And I'm ready to fight.

I'm so excited for these three books! What are you waiting for?

Off to see what others are waiting for and to make my to read list, even bigger!

9 comments:

Pamela said...

Great picks! I have to read Nightshade, it sounds like a good series. Also, my roommates both just finished reading I Am Number Four and are going crazy with how long they have to wait for The Power of Six. I will get to these series eventually!!

Deea said...

Great picks, they're all on my TBR list! I still have to read Nightshade and I'm so curious about it, since I've seen it everywhere.
I got Iron Crowned in the mail a few days ago and I'm really excited to read it! Speaking of which, I love that cover! (it's the UK one, right?) So much prettier than the US cover!<3
And The Power of six sounds amazing, of course. But I still have to watch I am number 4 - and to read the book, for that matter. Ah, I'm so behind with these!:))

I'm also a new follower, I really like your blog!
xoxo

Jill said...

Welcome to WoW!!!!

Nerissa said...

For my WOW I chose Wolfsbane too! I can't wait. I'm excited about Iron Crowned too, I have the first two books in that series sitting at home waiting to be read.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

I loved nightshade, so i can't wait for your first pick!

Lulu (The Bookworm is Here!) said...

Wow, the first two covers are ah-mazing! Beautiful! Great picks :) I just posted mine here's the link:

http://lulu-bookaddict.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-5.html

Hope you can stop by! Thanks for coming by my blog :) I really appreciate it!

Lulu The Bookworm

Book Sake said...

Ooooh can't wait for Wolfsbane! Loved Nightshade, so hoping this one holds up too.

Our WOW pick is at BookSake.

Crystal @ RBtWBC said...

Great picks! I still need to read Nightshade and have been meaning to start the Dark Swan series for forever. So many books, so little time!

A Beautiful Madness said...

I haven't started those stoy yet. I'll have to check them out, they all look good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...