CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Library Whore Intro

I suck at introductions, but I shall suck it up and write one.

Library Whore. The name for the blog popped in my head instantly when I started to think of titles for it. I visit my library about 2-3 times a week. I also request 15 books online(I hate limits!) and have about 10 books checked out right now. So technically, I am a library whore.

Purpose of site? For fun? Really to write about the books I read, whether they suck or are totally mind blowing. And to waste some time!

Readers? Who knows. If people read this or don't its okay. ^ it says for fun, not to entertain people, just basically to entertain me.

Where do I get my books? Library. Duh. I only buy the books I truly enjoy. Seriously why buy a book and it suck? So I check out the book from the library and decide whether its a book I want in my small but growing collection.

What genre do I read? Mostly Paranormal Romance. Young Adult. Some erotic books.

Favorite Book? Two come to my mind, Just Listen by Sarah Dessen and Madness by Marya Hornbacher.

Where/Who do I get my recommendations from? Mostly from book sites like goodreads.com or booksamillion.com or from other book blogs I follow!

I don't know big words, so don't expect my reviews to be super awesome. Spoilers, I hate spoilers (though I occasionally put some in my reviews). Read the book, so I might slip on some spots, but I'm not going to lay the whole book out for you and ruin it.

So thats it.

Oh before I end this. I'm very random when typing things. So I could be talking about one thing and fly into a whole other subject. Thats all.

The End.

PS. I forgot to mention I have a goal to read 100 books this year. I'll upload the list of books I've read in order in the next post, didn't really know where to throw this in so I put it in the bottom.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...