CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

100 Books In a Year Reading Challenge Update (#1)


I haven't done an update on all the books I've read so far this year, so its definitely time for this post. Though I still add to the books I've read to the original post, I will continue making update posts. I will do the same for the Vampire Challenge, the Shifter Challenge, and the Paranormal Romance Challenge; when I have finally read more books with those types of main characters.

Ah, I should add that my goal is 120 books, not 100 books, since that was my goal last year. Though I'm still participating in this challenge. And I do have to add I'm doing rather awful at it. My goal was to read 10 books a month, yet I didn't reach that goal in January and am no where near it for February either. I'll include the month next to book and number so you can see how bad I'm doing with my reading.

Anyways here is the updated list. If any of the books are in the above challenges I am taking part of, it will be in parenthesis in their assigned colors. Also if I'm wrong with my Paranormal Romance Challenge books and they are not in fact paranormal romance novels, could someone kindly tell me if they are not.

1. In My Skin - Kate Holden (January)
2. Firespell - Chloe Neill (January)
3. A Certain Wolfish Charm - Lydia Dare (Shifter Challenge) (January)
4. Fade - Lisa McMann (January)
5. Marked - P.C. Cast (Vampire Challenge) (January)
6. Some Girls Bite - Chloe Neill (Vampire Challenge) (January)
7. First Drop of Crimson - Jeaniene Frost (Paranormal Romance Challenge) (January)
8. I Am Number Four - Pittacus Lore (January)
9. Beastly - Alex Flinn (February)
10. Betrayed - P.C. Cast (Vampire Challenge) (February)
11. Playing with Fire - Gena Showalter (Paranormal Romance Challenge) (February)
12. Entice - Carrie Jones (February)
13. Nevermore - Kelly Creagh (February)
14. Gone - Lisa McMann (February)
15. Nightshade - Andrea Cremer (Shifter Challenge) (February) 
16. Strange Bedpersons by Jennifer Cruise (March)
17. Manhunting by Jennifer Cruise (March)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...