CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

I haven't posted since 2011!

It's been awhile since I've actually logged onto blogger.com. I couldn't even remember my password at all. Its very surprising, how I went from obsessed with books to I can't imagine picking up a book.

I become very obsessed with things and once I find something new, usually the previous obsession gets thrown away and never looked upon again.

There are so many books I want to read, but mentally I'm fighting myself just to even pick up a book from the library or to touch the ones I've recently bought. Sure I still get excited when I see a new book from a series I'm reading came out, but when it comes down to reading the book, I can't.

I had requested the new Pittacus Lore and Rick Riordan books from the library and both came in like a month ago, I had to re-request them. I'm now number 400 something for Rick's book, which made me so upset with myself, that I had waited for the first 100 people to read the book, then it becomes my turn and I don't even go check it out!!! I have checked out Lore's book TWICE now, its in my possession right now, I'm going to do my best to read.

Really, I want to find my love for reading again. Even blogging. I used to have like three blogs, now I can't even remember the passwords to any of them.

Books I will come back to you! I swear it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your content is shows potential, m gona add this to my bookmarks.
check this out

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...