CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

2011 Paranormal Romance Reading Challenge

First challenge post ever! I was looking at all the blogs I am subscribed to and found out Bitten by Paranormal Romance is hosting a couple challenges for next year. Of course I had to take part, esp. since these books are right up my alley. She is also hosting one for Paranormal Erotica books, which I think I'll sign up for too.


Photobucket

The rules seem pretty simple. Basically read 20 paranormal romance novels between Jan 01. 2011 to December 31st 2011. I think I can easily complete this challenge easily :D Now if the amount was increased maybe not, but 20 seems like a good chunk of books to read. All I have to do is find 20 paranormal romance books and make sure they aren't paranormal erotica books, or I guess I could always email her to make sure what I've read is qualified as paranormal romance!

Wish me luck in this challenge!!! Also anyone else taking up reading challenges for next year?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...