CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday (#1)

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, they release  a question of the top then things you're looking forward too. This Tuesday's is Top Ten Most Anticipated Books in 2011, so many pop into my head when I think of all the books released next year!


Really in no certain order, except my number 1 and 2 are in order. Just 3-10 could randomly be moved around.

1. This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost - I absolutely love this series. Cat and Bones have to be the funniest, sexiest couple out there. Have to say I'd kill to get my hands on this book!



2. Archangel's Consort by Nalini Singh - This is one steaming series I die waiting for, after reading the first book I actually went out and bought the second one because I refused to wait in line at the library, which says a lot because I rarely buy books unless they totally blow me away! My face is probably a little red right now just thinking of the first book and how Elena & Raphael "tango".


3. The Iron Queen by Julie Kawaga  - I can't wait to see the continuation of Meghan Chase's story after being exiled from Nevernever . Also to see her relationship Ash blossom some more. 


4. Afterlife by Claudia Gray - I'm not sure why I'm looking forward to this book, the way the last one end I was completely shocked by how it turned out. Also a little disappointed, but I'll stick with it. 


5. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare - I thought the series was over but I guess a continuation is okay, though I hope its not bad. Though the cover is very nice, got me thinking are the cities on the cover cities in America? If so, which ones?



6. Forever by Maggie Stiefvater - I'm excited for this book and can't wait to see what happens between Grace and Sam. What will become of them? Will they choose to be humans or wolves? What would you choose?



7. Where She Went  by Gayle Forman - I can't remember how the book ended but I can remember what it was about. The cover is absolutely stunning, so that makes me want to read it even more. Now isn't that cover just beautiful? 



8. Entice by Carrie Jones - Another beautiful cover. Another great story about faeries.



9. Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles - I enjoyed the first two installations of the Perfect Chemistry series, I know they have a sorta semiliar feel but I still enjoy the chemistry between the characters. Plus, I love me some bad boys falling for some good girls, but I believe this book is semi the other way around. Plus the cover looks sizzling!!!


10. XVI - Julia Karr - I found out about this book on another person's top ten list, it literally interests me, the cover is haunting and darking, yet beautiful still. I don't think I've read a book that is anyway similar to this one, so I can't wait to get it.


Now bring on 2011! I can't wait to get my hand on these books. I'm sure there are other books I want but I can't remember them all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...