CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Enquiring Minds Wants to Know #2

It's Thursday again and that means its time for Enquiring Minds Want to Know hosted by Dollycas's Thoughts.

This Thursday questions are:



1. What is the present you want Santa to bring you the most?

2. Do you have a big meal on Christmas or just snack all day?

3. Do you read Christmas books this time of year, is there a special one you reread year after year?

My Answers:

1. Sometime in the middle of the year I had to give back the computer I was borrowing from my oldest brother, so lets just say I've been using my Christmas gift for quite some time already and absolutely loving it!!! Way better than the one I had before. Other than my computer I can't really say there is anything else I hope Santa brings me, unless its Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead!!! Now I'd love Santa if he brought me that, of course he could also make Dmitri a real man and just gift wrap him, whatever works for Santa, you know?


2. My family usually all goes to Christmas Eve Mass and then we all head to Chili's for dinner. On Christmas though, my Mom usually makes a big breakfast: eggs, bacon(veggie bacon in my case), rolls, strawberries, etc. As well as a ton of baking gets done on Christmas Eve, so there is plenty of snacking going on during the day.


3. Nope, can't say I do read Christmas books nor do I own any. Unless I have some in my box where all my childhood books are, but nope there isn't a Christmas themed book I read every year.

2 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

A big Christmas breakfast sounds like fun. I love big breakfasts, but I never have the time for them. Christmas would be a perfect day for that!

dollycas aka Lori said...

Sorry it took me so long to respond, internet problems started on Friday and seem to be working today. If Santa put a man under your tree I expect pictures and details.

Have a great Christmas!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...