CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Heart of the Dragon by Gena Showalter (Book #69)

Heart of the Dragon by Gena Showalter.

5/5 stars.

I can't lie, I really really really enjoyed this book. It was perfected for the number of books I am on in my quest to read 100 books this year. A friend of mine told me number 69 should be a steamy book and thats exactly what Heart of a Dragon was.

I devoured this book; putting it down felt like a sin to me. I would have something to do but the need to read this book was soo strong.

In a way its different from all the paranormal erotic books I've read. The cover for this book is extremely sexy! Perfectly fits the image I made of the main male lead, though after seeing the cover its hard not to imagine him that way, maybe if you don't find him sexy, but I found the guy on the cover really sexy.

Summary from the back of the book:

"Searching for her missing brother, Grace Carlyle never dreamed she would discover a secret world populated by mythological monsters-or find herself facing a sword-wielding being whose looks put mortal men to shame.

But there he was, Darius en Kragin, one of a race of shape-shifting warriors bound to guard the gates of Atlantis, and kill all travelers who strayed within its borders.

Now Grace's life was in his hands, and Darius had to choose between his centuries-old vow and the woman who had slipped beneath his defenses and stolen the heart of Atlantis's fiercest dragons."

Heart of a Dragon was an awesome, steamy, and action packed book. Grace was a fierce and passionate main lead, to where Darius is a super dreamy/sexy/hot/drool-worthy emotion-less lead. Don't get me wrong Darius becomes plenty passionate when Grace literally falls into Atlantis.

I won't add anymore, because I'd literally type up the whole book for you. All the spoilers. All the sex scenes. You know all the awesome parts you want to happen, but you're just going to have to read for yourself to get to them.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...