CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

4 New Books

Grabbed 4 new books yesterday when I was returning a huge pile of books the other day, most of which I did not read. Trying to be better at that, I hate returning books I didn't even start or finish, unless they completely sucked then thats okay.

Well here are the goodies I picked up:

  • Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
  • Two Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
  • Bloom by Elizabeth Scott
  • Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
The books are in okay shape. One is in really good shape, hardcover and has a plastic cover over it. The other three have some bent pages and wrinkled covers but thats not as bad as the last batch I got.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...