CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bought Books (REALLY?!)

I bought books. Okay not really. Basically used my used book credit at the bookstore near my house and got five books.

Three of the books are from series I'm reading. And the other 2 books are books I want to read. I also picked up a book from the library but never updated the blog about it.

Library Book - Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac - Gabrielle Zevin

Bought Books -
  • Uglies - Scott Westerfeld (Its in great condition!)
  • Pretty Little Liars (#1) - Sara Shepard (I was digging through bags at the store and was lucky enough to find this one! They had no others or I would have gotten them, I'm number 71 in line for #2, so plenty of time to read #1)
  • The Darkest Pleasure - Gena Showalter (In okay condition. Book #3 of the series, the next one I need to read, I don't own 1 and 2 but soon they will join this book.) (Forgot to mention the book has an ad right in the middle of the book, I found it very weird, and I'm afraid to pull it out, risking a chance of damaging the book.)
  • Maximum Ride - James Patterson (In okay condition, a few bent pages. #1 in the series)
  • School's Out Forever - James Patterson (In okay condition also, #2 in the series)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...