CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

New Books

Went to the library the other day to return two books that were due, sadly couldn't recheck them. And I never even began to read them.

I had books waiting for me. They are....

  • Flipped - Wendelin Van Draanen (could not get into - returned unfinished)
  • The Turning - Jennifer Armintrout (paranormal romance)
  • Love Eternal - J.R. Ward (paranormal romance - returned)


These books are in such horrible shape, its sad. Flipped it like about to fall apart on me, so I'm going to have to take super good care of it while I have it, so I don't return it duck-taped up. Lover Eternal and The Turning aren't exactly falling apart, but I can see it in the future for them. The Turning's cover is almost coming off. The spines are soo horrible, what did the people do to them?! Bend em like crazy?!

Maybe I should start taking pictures of the books, so you can see how terrible shape they are in. I feel like I'm talking about someone, but no I'm talking about the poor sad books.

*I'm making brownies*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...