CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mistwood by Leah Cypess

Mistwood by Leah Cypess.

0/5 stars.

I did not finish this book. Nor will I ever. I read 107 pages of the book and literally could not go any further.

The storyline is different from what I expected. It hurts to read it. When I read a summary on a book site, I had assumed she was just one shifter, not multiple shifters. The story is rather boring. No suspense. No action. No romance.

Its basically her thinking "I am the shifter. Powerful. Intelligent." etc etc etc. Yet she has no memories of the past kings she protected. Nor does she remember how to even shift.

Basically a boring boring book. Read it if you want, maybe your brain can handle reading it, mine sure as hell couldn't.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...