CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Voices of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn

Voices of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn.

4/5 stars.

I really really enjoyed reading this book. It captured me immediately; the storyline esp., I've never read a book like it. Definitely a must read.

Voices of Dragons is a book about a girl named Kay Wyatt and a dragon named Artegal, who eventually become friends in their twisted world. Humans and dragons do not co-exist but long ago they signed a treaty where no dragon or human will cross each others borders...until now, where an accident in hiking lands Kay on Dragon territory.

Kay fears Artegal when she first meets him because all her life she has been taught to fear dragons. Though that soon changes when Artegal rescues her and asks her for a favor. Thus their friendship begins, risking everything they know.

There is so much I wish to add but just one thing would ruin it for you, which makes me sad because I want to go on and on about what I loved and what I disliked about the book.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...